Once the connect is configured, you can start inviting the candidates for the session.
- Click on "Invite More" to start inviting candidates to take the test, you can come back here each time to add new candidates to the same test.
1. Add Manually
- Enter the candidate's name, email id and phone number and click on ADD. Phone number is required in case you wish them to get a message alert. Make sure to enter the correct country code of the candidate's mobile number by selecting it from the dropdown.
- Make sure the validity date is selected as per your choice. If not, you can change the validity by clicking on the date and choosing it from the calendar that appears.
2. Upload CSV file
- Go to the Upload CSV File tab in the Invite candidates page
- Download the CSV template
- Fill in the candidate details in the exact same format without making any change in the column names
- If you do not have candidates' phone numbers, you can leave the cell blank but the phone number column should be retained
- Save the file as a CSV
- Drag and drop the CSV file containing the candidate information in the space provided
- The application will parse all the candidates' details and list them
- Select the candidates you wish to send invites to and click on Invite selected
Note: Glider does a duplicate check, candidates with the same Email Id cannot be invited to take the same test again. Added candidates can be deleted by selecting the candidate and hitting delete on the left corner.