Once you have filled the "Summary" of the screenbot, as shown in the previous article. It is required to Configure the screenbot as well.
1. Basic Settings:
- Sharing options - The session can be kept private so as no one can tamper with the configuration. It can also be shared with the whole organization or with specific team members.
- Social Authentication: Candidate is asked to Sign in with social media accounts to authenticate the identity during the session.
- Send Notifications to - You can choose the people who should get notifications related to this screenbot. If you choose the first option - "Send all notification to inviter", only the recruiter who has invited the candidate for the screening will receive the notifications. You can also choose the second option - "Send notifications with other team members" if you wish others should also get the notifications related to the screenbot.
- Company Branding - Enable this option if you wish to showcase or brand your company and the images/ videos uploaded will be shown to the candidate before the screening starts.
Note that, only the glider admin accounts have the access to upload/manage the company's images/videos.
2. Skill based settings:
Note: Adding skills is optional in screenbot.
- Cutoff score - You can set up a cutoff score and any candidate scoring below the cutoff percentage will be automatically disqualified.
Once the configuration is done, click on "Next", to proceed to configure the Invite options:
In this setting, we have the following options:
- Invite expiry - If you want the test link to expire after a set number of days, select this option and enter the number in the text box. The expiry date will be counted from the date of sending the invite.
- Send reminder email - Check this box to send reminders to the invited candidates a set number of days before the test expires. Enter the number in the text box provided.
- Invitation via SMS - If you enable this option, the candidates will be receiving the invite over a message alert on their mobile phones containing the link to take the screening session.
Note - The screening session can also be taken on mobile browsers.
- Email Template - In this setting, you can choose the email that you wish to send to the candidate to invite. There is a standard "Screenbot invite" template that contains all the details required to take the screening session. However, if you wish to send a personalized invite email, you can upload the template and choose the same from the dropdown.