URL based invites can also be sent to the candidate as described in Previous article.
- Invite by Email :With this option, you have the flexibility to invite candidates individually via email, ensuring a more targeted approach to engage potential candidates in the recruitment process.
On the One-Way interview Dashboard, Click on 'Invite more' on the right corner.
1. Add Manually
- Enter the candidate's name, email id and phone number and click on ADD. Phone number is Optional .
- Make sure the validity date is selected as per your choice. If not, you can change the validity by clicking on the date and choosing it from the calendar that appears and click on ' Invite selected '
2. Upload CSV file
- Go to the Upload CSV File tab in the Invite candidates page.
- Download the CSV template.
- Fill in the candidate details in the exact same format without making any change in the column names.
- If you do not have candidates' phone numbers, you can leave the cell blank but the phone number column should be retained.
- Save the file as a CSV.
- Drag and drop the CSV file containing the candidate information in the space provided.
- The application will parse all the candidates' details and list them .
- Select the candidates you wish to send invites to and click on Invite selected.
Note: Glider does a duplicate check, candidates with the same Email Id cannot be invited to take the same test again. Added candidates can be deleted by selecting the candidate and hitting delete on the left corner.