Invite Settings for One-Way Video Interview
Modified on: Mon, 16 Oct, 2023 at 7:24 PM
On the One-way interview dashboard click on Settings gear as shown in image below.In The 'Invite options' page set -
- Invite expiry - If you want the test link to expire after a set number of days, select this option and enter the number in the text box. The expiry date will be counted from the date of sending the invite.
- Set start and end date - Set a window within which the test will start and end. The test will work only for this duration. The test will not start before the start date and will not be accessible after the end date. Pick the start and end date along with the time.
- Send reminder email - Check this box to send reminders to the invited candidates a set number of days before the test expires. Enter the number in the text box provided.
- Send calendar invite - Check this box to send a calendar invite to the candidate and to help them plan accordingly.
- Public invite URL : By copying the Public URL link , you can copy and share a link on job boards, making the one way video interview accessible to any candidate who has the link.
- Private Invite URL : Share the URL with candidates for them to input their information and take the video interview using the password you've set, ensuring a secure process.
- Create anonymous invite: Create a distinct URL tailored for an individual candidate.
- With URL-based invites, you have the advantage of collecting essential candidate information prior to the assessment. By enabling the fields shown in image below.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.