Recruiters can schedule interviews on behalf of the interviewers. The candidate and the interviewer will receive notifications of the interview if the details have been specified while scheduling the interview.
To schedule an interview:
- Go to the Interview tab.
- Click on Schedule.
- In the Schedule new interview window that pops up, Provide candidate's details on the left ,
- choose the Interview type, the date and time of the interview on the right.
- Fill the interviewer details - this is optional.
- The "Allow External Interviewer" check box enables external interviewers without Glider access to join the interview.
- Provide interview title/name- This is optional
- Click on Schedule Interview.
- If you decide to skip the candidate and interviewer information while scheduling the interview, please remember to copy the interview URL and share it with the interviewer and interviewee prior to the interview.
Note: If you missed copying the interview URL while scheduling the interview, you can copy the invite URL from the Today/Upcoming tab.