To Begin your phone screening session
- Click on "Create phone screen".
Phone Screen Summary:
- Add the Phone Screen name.
- Choose the screen builder:
You can choose to use the create a custom phone screening session by authoring your own questions or use the Glider library question delivery
- Choose the "Job Title, upload URL and work experience" of the same optionally.
Click on Next and the phone screening session will commence.
- On the next page, you have option to collect the candidate's information. You can also skip this step altogether and move to next step.
- Once you click on Launch Interview, the questions will be available on the next screen. Ask the question to the candidate and hear the response. Select all the keywords mentioned by the candidate in their response. Rate the candidate on the defined traits. Click on Next and the next question will be available on the screen. You also have option to skip any question.
- Once a set of questions is delivered, you will have option to ask more question or end the session.
- Once the session is ended, rate the candidate along with the recommendation to hire. You can also add any tags or notes for each candidate. Click on Save & Exit and the report for the candidate is generated instantly.