The assessment configuration allows you to configure the testing parameters.
To prevent cheating Glider allows you to capture the screen and record the video of the test taker. You can also limit the number of tab switches.
Setting the test duration, shuffling questions, enabling randomization of questions, adding clear instructions to the candidates and a lot more can be done in the configuration.
Click on the manualettings of the assessment and go to Configure to see these options.
1. Basic Settings
- Assessment name: Add the assessment name.
- Associate to group: Associate the assessment to any group if required. This is for internal purpose!
- Job URL: Add job URL , how ever it is optional.
- Description: Add the description of the job
duplicate assessmentShare with the organization
- Lock Assessment:
If the Glider tests are taken remotely by the candidate and you think it is important to monitor these tests, the proctoring feature gives you nine options.
- Capture candidate’s picture - Enable this option if you want to take a photograph of the candidate before the assessment starts. The same will be used as a candidate's profile photo for all future references.
- Enable facial match - Enabling this option will help you identify duplicate submissions by analyzing all the candidate submissions for the assessment through facial matching.
- Capture Candidate's identity proof - Enable this option if you want to capture the candidate's identity proof details, here you have the option to capture the number or number and picture of the selected identity proof.
- Require screen share - Enable this option if you want to capture the video feed of the candidate's screen recording while he was taking the test. The same will be made available in the monitoring report.
- Require webcam access - Enable this option if you want to record a video of the candidate to monitor the test for impersonation. The same will be made available in the monitoring report.
- Enable face detection - Enable this option if you want to check face movement or the presence of multiple faces during the assessment.
- Enable audio tracking - Enabling this option helps you to flag all the instances where the candidate is talking to somebody or if any human voice is heard in the background.
- Enable candidate genuineness verification - Enabling this option will help you track suspicious activities through remote access to the candidate’s computer. It requires manual verification by the reviewer.
- Multi-Device Proctoring - After enabling all the above option, the candidate can still cheat using their mobile phones, enabling this option helps you to engage the candidate's mobile phone while they are taking the assessment.
- Track browser tab activity - Enable this option if you want to record the browsing history, URLs of sites opened, and the content if copy-pasted during the assessment.
- Limit leaving assessment area - Enable this option if you want to restrict the candidate to move out of the test area or limit the number of tab switches - put the relevant number in the box provided.
Note: If Proctoring is enabled then the candidate will not be able to proceed in the test without giving access to the camera and sharing the screen.
3. Timed Assessment
Turn the toggle button green if you want to time an assessment. There are two options:
- Assessment level timer - You can set the duration of the assessment here, the timer will count down and go off when the candidate attempts the test.
- Disallow moving to previous question - Enable this option to prevent candidates from jumping to the previous question.
- Question level timer - If you want to set the time to answer at the question level then select this option. The timer keeps ticking for individual questions, if the question is not attempted within the set time, the application will move to next question automatically. It is important to note that the candidate cannot go back to the previous question if this timer is set. This test can be paused and the candidate can come back later to take the next question if the time for the previous question has expired. When question level timer is set, the assessment does not auto-submit.
3. Cut-off Score
Set a cut-off score to auto-disqualify candidates who score below the cut-off score
- Enter the score in the text box provided, candidates scoring below the set score will be automatically disqualified
- Choose the level at which the cut-off score should be applied, you can choose to set it at the assessment level or at the group level. Setting it at the group level helps in pre-screening candidates at the first level eliminates the effort of evaluating the second level if the candidate does not qualify in the first. You can choose to set this at the assessment level too.
4. Shuffle questions
If you want the question delivery order to be shuffled then turn this on
5. Available on mobile
Glider assessments can be taken on mobile by installing the Glider Screen app available on the Play Store and the App Store. Glider now supports MCQs, MSQs, Essay, and Video question types on mobile only for non-proctored test. Turn the toggle button on if you want the candidates to take the test on mobile.
6. Metacognitive Test
You can use this option to have insights about the score and candidate confidence level for each skill.
7. Diversity Hiring and Inclusion (D&I):
You can use this option to "Hide personal details of candidates."
8. Auto pick questions from the bank
Set up a bank of questions and turn on random delivery - Glider auto picks questions from the bank and delivers it to the candidates.
- You can choose to deliver all the questions from the pool by selecting the first option
- Deliver a specific number of questions from the pool by choosing the second option, enter the number of questions that have to be delivered in the text box
- If the assessment has questions from different groups or categories and you want to randomly deliver a specific number of questions from each group then select the third option. Enter theGroup Name, Question Numbers which belong to that group and the number of questions that have to be delivered from that group
- You can add more groups by clicking on Add New Group
9. Candidate Instructions
General instructions that are given to the candidates before the test starts can be filled in here.
- Glider has pre-filled list of instructions for the candidates, however, you can choose to add or remove from this list in the editor and create your own set of instructions.
- If the assessment contains a coding question please check the box Show coding assessment trial link so that candidates get acquainted with Glider’s coding platform before they start the test.
The candidate has to agree to the disclaimer that it would not involve in any malpractice while taking up the Assessment.
11. End of Assessment Message
This space is configurable, you can add messages which you want to convey to the candidates. after they have completed the assessment.
12. Company Message:
You can add images/ videos to be displayed to the candidate before the assessment. The admin can configure by adding images in profile settings.
Once you invite a candidate, the candidates can communicate with the recruiter by replying back to the invite email, or request an extension using the link given in the invite email.
The recruiter who is inviting the candidate can choose to receive a notification whenever there is an update from the candidate. Also, it can be shared with specific team members and can also choose not to receive any notification.
Make sure to Saves Changes once the necessary settings are done.
Once you have saved your changes, Glider lets you configure how candidates can be invited to take an assessment.