Questions which are available in Glider's Library can be accessed during the Interview as well. To look for the questions, after the interview starts:
- Click on the top left blue icon to open manage tasks.
- Click on the task repository and choose the question type or pre-saved list from the dropdown.
- The questions with a match show in the search result, click on the Add button to add the question to the candidate’s task list.
All the added questions will reflect in the active tasks list.
- Click on Share with the candidate, and the task will be presented to the candidate in Task1 tab and subsequent questions will be presented in task2 and so on.
- The score assigned is configurable, you can alot the score to a particular question as per your convenience.