You can populate the questions for your One-Way Video Interview by choosing ready-to-use questions from the library and/or you could author your own questions.
Please note that all the questions’ type will be Video response type questions as this is for a One-Way Video Interview.
1. Choose questions from the library
- You can Filter and Sort questions based on the owner. The search results will give you a list of questions you can choose to add. Check the box beside the question title to add it to the assessment. To view the question content, click on the arrow at the right end.
- Preview the question and to add the question click on Add This Question.
- For questions created by your team members, you will find aicon which will enable you to duplicate the question and make changes if required. This option will not be available for questions created by Glider.
- Add more questions by clearing the search and filtering the questions by a new search criterion.
- When you have added a sufficient number of questions, click on Proceed to Review.
- You can preview the entire Video Interview by clicking on View as Candidate or Save As Draft to save the work and continue later.
- Click on Save and Proceed to publish the One-Way Video Interview. You will have to configure the Video Interview before inviting candidates.
2. Author Questions
- Click on the Create New Question button to start authoring questions of your own.
- Enter the question text and specify the qualitative traits you want to capture in the candidate’s response.
- You can also customize the think time and time to answer.
- When you have added a sufficient number of questions, click on Proceed to Review
- You can preview the entire Video Interview by clicking on View as Candidate or Save as Draft to save the work and come back later to review the Video Interview and publish.
- Click on Save and Proceed to publish the Video Interview. You will have to configure the Interview before inviting candidates.
Once you have added all your questions, you are ready to proceed to the Configuration step.